In order for us to prepare appropriately, please join the meeting promptly at 5PM on Thursday, June 8, 2023 to sign up for public comment, if you desire to address the Board.
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the undersigned Chairman of the Board of Directors of ASPIRA Inc. of Illinois, will conduct a Meeting of the Board of Directors to begin at 5PM on Thursday, June 8, 2023. The purpose of the meeting is set forth in the following agenda.
(Items in BOLD require Board action)
1. Call to Order
2. Roll Call
3. Opportunity for Public Comment
4. Approval: Minutes of 3-9-2023 Board Meeting
5. Approval: New Board Member – Marco Morales
6. Approval: New Board Member – Juan Morado, Jr.
7. Chairman Santiago Report
8. President & CEO Fernando E. Grillo Report
9. Committee Reports
10. Approval: Illinois High School Association Membership Term 2023-2024 for Aspira Antonia Pantoja High School
11. Approval: Illinois High School Association Membership Term 2023-2024 for Aspira Early College High School
12. Approval: Illinois High School Association Membership Term 2023-2024 for Aspira Business & Finance High School
13. Approval: Corporate Resolution – Receive Funds from MassMutual
14. Approval: Corporate Resolution to Authorize Chair as Signatory on Bank Accounts at Old Second Bank, U.S. Bank, and Wintrust
15. Closed Session
The ASPIRA Board will go into closed session as permitted by provisions of the Illinois
Open Meetings Act, 5 ILCS 120/1 et seq., the Board may discuss matters related to the
appointment, employment, or dismissal of an employee or officer, litigation, collective
negotiations, and other exempt items that may come before the Board.
16. Return to Open Session
/s/Julio Santiago Chairman